- Fine Bone China gilded with 22 Carat gold. Made, Mused & Marvelled in England
- 10.4cm high x 7.3cm diameter.
- Due to the exquisite gold rim featured on this piece, it is not suitable for dishwasher or microwave use. For more information on how to love & care for your china, please read our Product Care Page.
- This piece has been handmade by some of the finest artisans in England. Many of whom have been shaping Fine Bone China for over 50 years. Lauren takes immense pleasure in working with these talented craftsmen to produce wares which are held to the highest standards of craftsmanship & imagination.
The Divineness of Time Mug
Mix & Match
The Story behind the design
Bizarrely-elegant and steeped in dreams, The Divineness of Time explores musings on the passing of hours. Intangible, unstoppable, never slowing, always moving, discarded by some yet yearned for by others… These are some of the reveries inspiring this intriguing design. The grasping hands and convulsing rope are symbols of Time’s persistence and unyielding nature.
Mix & Match - Create your look
This stylish design can be mixed & matched with other LDC pieces to create a truly whimsical dining setting. This mug also arrives in a striking gift box, making it the perfect gift for family & friends.
- Free UK delivery on orders over £50
- Free Rest of World Delivery on orders over £200
We dispatch all orders Monday to Friday.
For UK delivery please allow 1-3 days for your order to arrive. For Rest of World deliveries, please allow 5-10 working days.
Express delivery options are available at the checkout.
For more information on delivery, please see our Delivery & Returns page.
We hope that you are absolutely thrilled with your purchase. But if for any reason you're not, you can return it to us up to 28 days after the purchase date, and we will provide you with a refund or exchange. We will also refund you the cost of posting the item back to us (UK customers only).
For more information on returns, please see our Delivery & Returns page.