The Performer Scented Candle
Inspired by Edie Sedgwick
Full of eccentricities and hiding dark secrets, The Performer is inspired by the enchanting & vibrant Edie Sedgewick, infamous socialite and muse to Andy Warhol. Touted a “Youthquaker” by Vogue, Edie was a bright social butterfly whose candle of fame burned brightly at both ends.
The Performer scented candle is a part of the Moody Muse Collection by LDC. Embracing a stylish emoji twist, the series was created to capture the enigmatic personas of famous Muses throughout art & Pop culture history; elusive & provocative women who have inspired and motivated the creative process.
Fun, feminine & effervescent
A delectably sweet scent, reminiscent of the sixties era with fruity top notes of cherry and a hint of pink sugar. Floral heart notes of parma violet sing above a radiant base of vanilla, patchouli, heliotrope, amber and sandalwood.
All of our fragrance oils have been added at the highest possible dose to ensure an enhanced scent throw & elevated fragrance experience.
LDC candles are:
- Free from parabens, phthalates, formaldehydes, artificial colourants and other nasties.
- 100% Cruelty Free.
- Natural Wax scented candle in a re-usable Fine Bone China container, gilded with 22 Carat gold. Made, Mused & Marvelled in England
- Trimmings of cotton, suedette & zinc.
- 9cm high (without hat trimmings) x 7.3cm diameter
- 200g, Burn time 35 hours
- For the first lighting, allow your candle to burn for 3-4 hours. This will help to elevate the scent throw and scented candle experience.
- Trim the wick to 5mm before each lighting.
- Always snuff out the candle out before replacing the lid.
- For more information on how to love & care for your candle, please read our Product Care Page.
- Free UK delivery on orders over £100
- Free Rest of World Delivery on orders over £200
We dispatch all orders Monday to Friday. Standard delivery charge is £3.50
For UK delivery please allow 1-3 days for your order to arrive. For Rest of World deliveries, please allow 5-10 working days.
Express delivery options are available at the checkout.
For more information on delivery, please see our Delivery & Returns page.
We hope that you are absolutely thrilled with your purchase. But if for any reason you're not, you can return it to us up to 28 days after the purchase date, and we will provide you with a refund or exchange. We will also refund you the cost of posting the item back to us (UK customers only).
For more information on returns, please see our Delivery & Returns page.