- Fine Bone China gilded with 22 Carat gold. Made, Mused & Marvelled in England.
- 10.4cm high x 7.5cm diameter.
- Due to the exquisite gold rim featured on this piece, it is not suitable for dishwasher or microwave use.
- This piece has been handmade by some of the finest artisans in England. Many of whom have been shaping Fine Bone China for over 50 years. Lauren takes immense pleasure in working with these talented craftsmen to produce wares which are held to the highest standards of craftsmanship & imagination.
The Shoe of Eden Mug
Mix & Match
The Muse behind the design
The surreal ‘Shoe of Eden’ design is inspired by the beguiling story of the Garden of Eden. Adopting an unusual drawing method called 'surrealist-automatism', Lauren has captured an alternative ending to the narrative. One in which Adam is devoured by the Serpent and Eve seeks her revenge, by skinning the cunning creature and fashioning it into a boot.
Mix & Match - Create your look
This design can be mixed & matched with other LDC pieces to create a truly whimsical dining setting. This mug also arrives in a striking gift box, making it the perfect gift for your most stylish family & friends.
- Free UK delivery on orders over £100
- Free Rest of World Delivery on orders over £200
We dispatch all orders Monday to Friday. Standard delivery charge is £3.50
For UK delivery please allow 1-3 days for your order to arrive. For Rest of World deliveries, please allow 5-10 working days.
Express delivery options are available at the checkout.
For more information on delivery, please see our Delivery & Returns page.
We hope that you are absolutely thrilled with your purchase. But if for any reason you're not, you can return it to us up to 28 days after the purchase date, and we will provide you with a refund or exchange. We will also refund you the cost of posting the item back to us (UK customers only).
For more information on returns, please see our Delivery & Returns page.