The Prima Donna ink illustration is intricately drawn using a fine nib pen, inspired by Kiki de Montparnasse who was a unifying muse to a generation of Dadaists and an artistic force in her own right.
Created from sustainably sourced wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish.
All framed giclée prints feature premium fine art paper. This is a museum-quality paper which reproduces artworks with exceptional tonality and renders sharp details with consistent flatness and accuracy.
- Simple, elegant frame design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Handmade by specialist picture framers
- Delivered ready for hanging
- Museum grade perspex glaze for added protection