- Fine Bone China gilded with 22 Carat gold. Made, Mused & Marvelled in England.
- 21cm diameter Due to the exquisite gold rim featured on this piece, it is not suitable for dishwasher or microwave use.
- For more information on how to love & care for your china, please read our Product Care Page.
- This piece has been handmade by some of the finest artisans in England. Many of whom have been shaping Fine Bone China for over 50 years. Lauren takes immense pleasure in working with these talented craftsmen to produce wares which are held to the highest standards of craftsmanship & imagination.
The Prima Donna Side Plate
Mix & Match
The Muse behind the design
This alluring design is inspired by the gregarious & captivating Kiki De Montparnasse who was the unifying muse for a generation of Parisian Dadaists and Surrealists.
Despite her intimidating beauty and (frequently unclothed body) it is said that there was something both captivating and unknowable about Kiki, rendering her the perfect & irresistible muse.
The Prima Donna design is a part of the Moody Muse Collection by LDC. Embracing a stylish emoji twist, the series was created to capture the enigmatic personas of famous Muses throughout art & Pop culture history; elusive & provocative women who have inspired and motivated the creative process.
Mix & Match - Create your look
Our plates look oh so striking when placed as part of a wall or mantel display. In a dining setting, they can also be mixed and matched with other LDC pieces, freeing you to become the artist of your table & create your own unique expressive dining experience.
- Free UK delivery on orders over £100
- Free EU 1 delivery on orders over €250
- Free USA delivery on orders over $250
We dispatch all orders Monday to Friday. Standard delivery charge in the UK is £4.00.
For UK delivery please allow 1-3 days for your order to arrive. For Rest of World deliveries, please allow 3-11 working days.
Express delivery options are available at the checkout.
For more information on delivery, please see our Delivery & Returns page.
For our EU customers, you may be charged handling fees from the courier, however you will not be charged duties due to the fact that make all of our creations in England.
Unless defected, blind boxes are non refundable and non exchangeable. If the item(s) inside your blind box arrive in a less than perfect condition, we will exchange it for the same item(s).
For all other items excluding blind boxes, we hope that you are absolutely thrilled with your purchase. But if for any reason you're not, you can return it to us up to 28 days after the purchase date, and we will provide you with a refund or exchange. We will also refund you the cost of posting the item back to us (UK customers only).
For more information on returns, please see our Delivery & Returns page.